First off, if you are an active working member that has received their Benny Card (the HRA Master Card)  and need a second one for your spouse, please contact Tri-State Health and Welfare to request a second one for your spouse. They only send one to the member by default. 844-395-4467 they will get a second one out to you.

Second, The golf outing is coming up June 2, 2019, have you registered? Deadline is May 17. Get your foursome in. I hope to see you all there, it was a good time last year let’s make it a better one this year.

If you need the golf flyer,  see post below to grab it , print it, fill it out, and send it in or drop it off.

Couple Reminders: